WHAT IS THE CHALLENGE …
All businesses and social enterprises in Buckinghamshire are invited to take up the Reactivate Workplace Challenge. In ‘taking on’ the Challenge you will be expected to …
• Identify one employee to be your Workplace Challenge Champion
• Develop innovative and exciting ways to encourage your employees to get more active
• Help promote existing sport and activity opportunities to your employees
• Set up at least one new work based activity per year
• Help identify people who would like to gain a skill through training to lead sessions
• Monitor your Challenge programme and provide feedback to our funders as required
OUR OFFER OF SUPPORT:
Bucks Sport in partnership with your Local Authority Sports Development team, will provide an allocated project officer to provide advice and guidance to help you achieve your Workplace Challenge. This may include support with identifying workplace needs, applying for funding and grants, implementing ideas for developing new activities, promotion and health and safety … just to name a few!
Each Workplace Challenge Champion will also get a toolkit, loads of downloadable resources and specialised training to support them in their role.
In addition to this, we have a number of services and opportunities that your workplace will be able to get involved in …
- Session leaders and coaches available through Impact Sports Coaching
- Training and mentoring support for employees who would like to get involved in sports leadership and coaching
- Opportunities to compete against other businesses in the Reactivate Corporate Games
- Access to services such as GRANTnet to support your workplace in finding funding for sport and physical activity interventions
HOW CAN YOUR WORKPLACE GET INVOLVED?
The Reactivate Bucks Workplace Challenge is a pilot project and we will work with the first 10 workplaces who respond. Click here to express an interest in taking part in the Reactivate Bucks Workplace Challenge.
Print | Forward | Bookmark