WHAT IS THE CHALLENGE …?
The ‘Workplace Challenge’ is part of the Reactivate Bucks campaign and aims to inspire businesses based in Buckinghamshire and Milton Keynes to get their employees more active before, during and after the London 2012 Games. It is backed up by a package of support, resources and incentives provided by Bucks Sport and our partners including Bucks County Council, local Leisure Centres and National Governing Bodies of Sports i.e. British Cycling, England Hockey, Run England etc.
HOW DOES IT WORK....?
In ‘taking on’ the Workplace Challenge the business will be allocated an officer to support them at no cost to…
- Identify one employee to be your Workplace Sport Maker, who will champion activity to colleagues.
- Survey employee activity levels and interest in doing more via an online questionnaire.
- Implement innovative and exciting ways to encourage your employees to get more active
- Promote existing and new activity opportunities to your employees
- Access training and mentoring for employees who would like to get involved in sports leadership and coaching
- Compete against other businesses in a Corporate Games style festival or mass participation event e.g. 5K or 10K run, Cycling event and team triathlon.
WHAT ACTIVITIES CAN BE DONE...?
Click here to view the list of opportunities available
Special opportunity this Autumn: Click here for MK Workplace Festival details. Opportunities to play Handball, Badminton and Mixed Netball.
HOW CAN YOUR WORKPLACE GET INVOLVED?
Please contact one of the Reactivate team via email; firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01296 585215 and we can arrange to meet to discuss a suitable support package.
Print | Forward | Comments | Bookmark