|Dance in Bucks|
|Dance in Aylesbury Vale|
|Dance in Chiltern|
|Dance in South Bucks|
|Dance in Milton Keynes|
|Dance in Wycombe|
Click here for Dance Clubs
Free Class Promotion - exercise movement and dance teachers will be offering free exercise, movement and dance classes in your region. Click this button to find out more!
Ten reasons to participate in dance!
- Dance keeps both the body and the brain active, vital for people of every age
- Dance offers a way to improve strength and flexibility, which helps keeps muscles and joints healthy
- Choosing to start a new hobby can help you meet new people and make friends with people who have similar interests
- Dance helps you learn about your body, improving your posture and balance
- Taking time out in the day to partake in a hobby can help to reduce stress levels
- Dance can offer insight into other cultures, either through the dance style itself or meeting new people
- Dance can led to new career opportunities, or help build vital communications skills needed in every profession
- Participating in dance can help increase your self esteem and confidence through mastering new skills
- Dance offers a creative outlet for people to express their personalities in a safe environment
- Dance is a fun way open up new possibilities, keep healthy and enjoy yourself
If you are a local dance teacher and want to add your dance sessions to our activity search or would like to become more involved please contact us on 01296 585215 or email email@example.com, we would love to hear from you!