Funding available: Up to £10,000
Focus: To improve the conditions of life and the promotion of social welfare
Funding Cycle: March and September
Voluntary or community groups whose priorities are to improve the conditions of life and the promotion of social welfare for residents living within the South Buck District Council area.
• Projects that encourage participation in sport and leisure activities
• Promotion of healthy lifestyles
• Provision of facilities for sport or other leisure activities
• The improvement, maintenance or provision of public amenities
• Projects that promote unity between different religions and cultures
Contact: T: 01296 330134
A: Foundation House, 119A Bicester Road, Aylesbury HP19 9BA.
How to apply: Complete the Expression of Interest form available on the website and email or post it back to Bucks Community Foundation.