Funding available: £500 - £10,000
Focus: Supporting small organisations, community groups and charities, to advance public participation in sport
Funding Cycle: 6 weeks on a quarterly basis
NEW FUNDING ROUND COMMENCES ON 11th JULY
The People’s Postcode Trust is the grant giving independent charitable trust of People’s Postcode Lottery. They distribute funds to small organisations, community groups and registered charities.
Funding is available for 3-month projects ranging from £500 up to £10,000.
Funding will be awarded to projects with one or more of the following aims:
- To prevent poverty
- To promote, maintain, improve and advance health
- To advance citizenship or community development
- To advance public participation in sport
- To promote, improve and advance human rights, conflict resolution or reconciliation
- To promote and advance environmental protection or improvement
t: 0131 555 7287
How to apply:
Visit the 'How to Apply' area of the People's Postcode Trust website.
Print | Forward | Bookmark