Funding available: Dependent on individual application
Focus: Provide opportunities for people who are disabled or otherwise disadvantaged to fulfil their potential and to develop other personal and life skills.
Funding Cycle: Continuous
The Trustees of the Peter Harrison Foundation wish to support sporting activities or projects which provide opportunities for people who are disabled or otherwise disadvantaged to fulfil their potential and to develop other personal and life skills.
The Trustees welcome applications for the following types of project:
- Projects which provide a focus for skills development and confidence building through the medium of sport
- Projects that have a strong training and/or educational theme within the sporting activity
- Projects that provide sporting equipment or facilities for disabled or disadvantaged people
- Projects with a high degree of community involvement
- Projects that help to engage children or young people at risk of crime, truancy or addiction
(For a full list of the eligibility criteria, please visit the website)
Peter Harrison Foundation
t: 01737 228000
a: Foundation House, 42 - 48 London Road, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 9QQ
How to Apply:
There is a 2 step process when applying for a grant through this foundation. Visit the website for more information on the application process or click here to access the online initial enquiry form.
Print | Forward | Bookmark