Funding available: Up to £5,000
Focus: Community Groups
Funding Cycle: Five meetings a year
Grants can be awarded to: local community groups, voluntary sector organisations, registered charities, community interest companies, social enterprises, sports clubs, faith groups and Parish Councils. We seek to invest in projects that will offer a positive impact on the lives of people living in Milton Keynes. We have a special interest in projects that are led and driven by local people, as well as projects that utilise partnerships between different organisations.
What Can You Apply For?
- Start up costs for new organisations or new project
- Pilot Projects (a project that is going to research and gather evidence)
- Continuation costs after a pilot; the Foundation may fund an additional 12 months following a pilot project where evidence is given that the pilot was successful
- The purchase of equipment and resources
- Leverage; where a grant from the Foundation would release significant funding from other sources
- Conservation projects; we will fund the aspects of conservation based projects where the funding will directly cover volunteer training, community development, education
- ‘Total Cost Recovery’ - Groups can apply for funding to cover any core costs that are legitimately related to the wider project
- Extension and development of existing projects