Funding available: Up to £2,000
Funding Cycle: April 2010
Grants should be for services and facilities that enhance, protect and develop the quality of life in the area. They should enable organisations to act as a catalyst to empower local people to become involved and add value to the social, economic and environmental well being of the area.
Eligibility includes Projects identified by Market Town Health Check, village or community appraisal
• Projects identified by the community led Open Space and Recreation Strategy
• Facilities and services for disadvantaged groups
• Schemes for young and older people
• Projects to improve/reduce inequality, improve self esteem and personal skills to enable people to fully participate in society e.g. Training
• Projects to protect or improve the environment such as local nature walks, environmental arts, community woods
• Community transport, finance or other self help schemes
• Access to services by people living in isolated communities e.g. Voluntary groups in developing outreach projects.
• Projects that stimulate interaction between different communities
• Projects that improve community safety, for example developing diversionary activities for young people within a local community
Contact: Health & Housing Team T:01494 732013 E: email@example.com
How to Apply: If you would like a grant application pack you can either download and fill in the word version or contact Chiltern District Council on 01494 732 013 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an application in the post.